Erin Adams is one of the most celebrated product designers in the country.
Erin’s work has graced the homes of Cameron Diaz, Jack Black, Burt Bacharach, Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne, and many other celebrities, and her designs have been featured on MTV’s The Real World, HGTV’s Dream Home 2010, and the LifeStyle channel’s Women on Top. She has also received accolades in Dwell; O, The Oprah Magazine; and Architect; and has won numerous awards for her work, including:
- Nominee for Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum’s 2009 National Design Awards program For Excellence in Product Design
- Best of Products, Interior Design, 2008 and 2009
- Best of New Products, Kitchen and Bath, 2007
- Cooper-Hewitt Designer of The Year (nominee)
- Chrysler Corporation’s Innovator of the Year For Product Design, 2007